Irish Society for Behaviour Analysis
Contact Form Terms and Conditions
Thank you for considering the use of the Contact Us form on the ISBA website. The following are the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the form:
- Use of Contact Us Form: The Contact Us form is solely intended for communication related to the ISBA website or related matters.
- Accurate Information: You agree to provide accurate and complete information when filling out the Contact Us form.
- Personal Information: The information you provide may be used by the ISBA to contact you regarding your inquiry or to improve the website’s services. We will not share your personal information with any third parties unless required to do so by law.
- Prohibited Conduct: You agree not to use the Contact Us form for any illegal, fraudulent, or abusive purposes. You also agree not to use the form to send spam or any other unsolicited messages.
- Limitation of Liability: The ISBA shall not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of the Contact Us form, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages.
- Termination of Use: The ISBA reserves the right to terminate your use of the Contact Us form at any time, for any reason, without notice.
- Modifications: The ISBA may modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Contact Us form after any such modifications shall constitute your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
By using the Contact Us form on the ISBA website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the Contact Us form.